I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Saturday, May 3, 2008

THE T-20 MATCHES!!!!!

In our school days we had a great fun , with all the pupils around us and more to say , remembering our cool cool playing!!!!
When the play time bell rings ,I hastily await for it and it is of enjoying as any thing!!! It will continue amidst the class hours , wandering , jumping over the desks .Mostly , the play game will end as a smart fight within groups . These are later made into a disciplined way ,by grouping us into "Houses" that comprises members of different classes together!!! I dreamed of this being enforced to our international sports and games (as I found many "quarrel some" people and "Match fixers")...................and it has become true with the twenty -twenty cricket matches.............surely this is a successful approach and it is rocking now!!!!
hmmm...........finally( The moral of the story):UNITY IN DIVERSITY!!!!

0 comments: