I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL !!!

Hi friends..............this caption may sound as if I was going to school after my holidays , but it could not happen again ...........yesterday I went to the school where we did our higher secondary academics . Just to see all my favorite teachers , a boon to meet them all .
Stepping into the greenish heaven (no exaggeration!!! ,beware :the trees and flowers will lead you straight in to the head mistress ' room)...
My physics madam whose words could be heard for hours ,I talked with her more and more....
The gem of the character , my tamil teacher (who is a blind person) ,I doubted whether he would remember me......................what a surprise!!!!!!!! when I wished him ,he called my name....................wow that moment is enough for my extreme joy!!!!!!!!!
Chemistry madam gave a warm hug , as usual I was afraid about my maths madam .............but thinking that I am not in her custody now ,brought a courage to talk with her..................oh relaxed !!!!!!!!!!!!! others were busy with the classes......got blessings from my head mistress!!!
A day in heaven .............on countdown ,left the place without heart!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

संदीप said...

Hey nice blog, i saw ur blog My experiment with art also...



Well, it feels good to meet ur school teacher after long time when u looks totally different sounds different, and u've chosen a career also.

Well, i felt happy when u talked about ur blind teacher, don't know why.