I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The hard part in academics!!!

Hi friends............it has been a long time I wrote a post here...........I am now in my study(???) holidays . Last week the practicals got over . What a hell to make the outputs and calculations come our way .Yes now that great deal is over . The external examiner (cannot forget him in all my life!!!) who lectured me the whole syllabus and asked questions for half an hour .
But one of my friends did a great mischief and fortunately got the full mark for viva .He had not finished his record and lost some marks due to it, he finished the experiment . Getting into the external viva session we all were in a shivering condition..........he too had the same symptoms , but he was smiling and chatted with that man........oh god ,then only we came to know that the external examiner was his "kind neighbor" what else he need ..............surely flied with colors!!!!

0 comments: