I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Sunday, April 20, 2008

MY SENIOR FRIENDS!!

"Seniors."......... this word may give a feel of threat , ragging experiences or a sense of role models and icons to many of the people , but to me it reminds of the care and friendship they provided me.
In this semester we had our cultural activities ,and so I was working(mostly chatting and playing) with my seniors 3rd and 4th years . I learned a lot from them ,how to organize ,the sporty way they manage every thing ,admired them a lot ,etc.... a tie of friendship rolled around us . Within some weeks ,we came so closer , even I am a junior they kindly considered my opinions too ,it was amazing .
Even the cultural event is over , I longed to be with them ,whenever I got time, hurried to their class and chatted with them ,my SUPER SENIORS.........even their presence is a gift to me. The seven brothers and hand full of sisters , I am really proud to be with them .
Oh !! they are in the apex of their college life , autographs and slam books made their part as usual ,filled with words and tears .To fare well them ,is tougher to me ,I could not tackle the tears rolling down . Missing them ..................
FRIENDS IF YOU GET A CHANCE OF BEING WITH SENIORS , HAVE A GOOD RAPPORT WITH THEM , THIS RELATION WILL SURELY MEMORABLE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

0 comments: