I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Saturday, December 1, 2007

11-th hour preparation!!!!

Most of us do the very same thing .......
Remembering that the next day is the exam,with lots of fear ,bags of syllabus ,with a burden of mind on how to set away the time limit for each unit................fear comes the way.I once read some golden words that,"What is fear???--Fear is the quality which comes on your way,when there is only few hours remaining for the exam .............still the pages of your book smell new",it has been specifically written for us i think,,,,,,,but on reading this i truly got scared ,as i read the message sent by my friend just 2 hours before the exam.
i do not know whether it is a mistake or a chance to show our ability!!! I know well that you would have done the same process of preparation during exams.........but however you the "book worms",will not have any experience with it!!! But i make it always(me wishing to change the practice as the tension leaves me in bad health......i even torture my mom!!!)
What to do ,it is not that we cannot study like others ,we are tuned like that.........wanna change it!!!! all the best..........as i will not do that now after as .....my exams are over now!!!!
Again this 11th hour will be after 6-months only(for next semester)!!!!

0 comments: