I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Friday, January 25, 2008

THIS YEAR'S REPUBLIC DAY!!

Even two years back , on the day of 26 January I used to get bathed earlier , wearing my school uniform , with tresses neatly plaited with ribbons and adoring a tri-color flag in my shirt ,I would rush to my school in cycle . Reaching the school ,I await for who is the chief guest ,what dance is yet to come , if I am to get the prize for painting ,singing and a lots of questions moving in my mind .......I will enter the campus . Every year our group song would make a mark!!! Sweets ,even they are less in value will add more interest to go to school that day!!! I do not even missed this day in my school life!!!
But the time has changed , I am leisurely blogging today , as i woke up much late , playing a game , this year is a different one ,as we do not used to go for college today!!!!

0 comments: