I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Friday, January 25, 2008

A week in heaven!!!!

In my pongal holidays , I went to my native village Neelapadi (near Nagappatinam ) with my family . We arranged for a van to get a comfort ride with our uncle's family.
The trip was so enjoyable as we (me, my brother) had a great time with our cousins. We reached our land after long hours .To see our grand parents is a soothing moment for me .
Our youngsters groups , so enthusiastic in each and every part roamed over a lot ,enjoyed singing ,dancing to the beats , playing dumb charades . Our parents are not a little less than we did. They got into ours and played too.
On the day of pongal(holy day for tamilians ) we made a mind boggling kolam ,the high light of the festival. Eating sweets ,sugar cane added more flavor to the hearts .
But as the time to depart came , it seemed as a great loss is yet to get..............I must wait for this for one more year!!!1

0 comments: