I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Thursday, January 31, 2008

RESULTS STAND HIGH...EVER!!!

Hi friends I wanna share with you this great story about my "results"!!!!We usually get many messages and news from our friends regarding the upcoming of results .Many would surely send us fake dates and notifications from the university .This year too it happened alike .I received many messages like , "what is your percentage? I got -- % over all and etc etc "........at last they will say like "my mother waken me up from bed.......oh! these are all a dream " or as "Dont get tensed I was telling about my attendance percentage"......many pranksters are there in my class .We have been chatting like this ,kidding as usual .At last the results came ,but we thought it was too a fake news . With little and less curiosity I put on the internet and saw that it was nothing but truth!!!
In a hurry wrongly calculated the percentage and got worried . But I got 86.3% ......ok it is fine !!
Exams may come ,exams may go.......but results remain high ever!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That way you are bound to get what you need Cricket PSL, instead of what the storekeeper thinks you need.