I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Monday, February 18, 2008

SOME FISHES ARE DIFFERENT!!!

Russian science academy has found out from a laboratory research that the fishes are conversing with themselves . The fishes have a language of their own.
The fish called "electric Eel" lives like an electric transformer.It produces electricity which can give severe shock to any other creature coming near the fish.But ,this electric current on one eel will not affect another eel.
A river fish living in south American Amazon river releases 600 volt electricity which is sufficient to make a horse lie down in shock!!
Whatever may be the type of the I will not worry , as I am just got to eat after it is well cooked.Today I post this as for having eaten a delicious fish meal.
This post is dedicated to my beloved Pomfrete fish I ate today!!!!

0 comments: