I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The triangular thriller-THOONDIL movie

Hi friends I am here now to share you about the tamil film "thoondil". I was bored and tired a lot ,so to kill time , I started to see this movie.Sriram(Shyaam ) the hero who lives in London marries Anjali(Sandhya) from Tamilnadu. This couple lead a very happy living.......Later the trouble comes in their way that ,due to some health problem she could not conceive naturally .So they move for a donor ,with the consultation of doctor Revathy. She gives birth to a baby ,here the twist comes that the donor was none other than Pooja(Divya) the ex-lover of Sriram. She kidnaps the babe and the rest is the "must see " part in the movie.
This film is worth a watch,as the cinematography(by kaviyarasu ) is cool and catchy.Director Adhiyamaan has spun a trendy wear with an old but hot thread of life!!!

0 comments: