I LIKE IT

I LIKE IT
d LIKING

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

TRY TO COOK!!!!!!!

When i was young ,i longed a lot to cook ,but alas! the cooking stove was in a greater height than me..Few years back i scarcely went into the kitchen to cook,unless i helped my mother!!
After seeing the movie "ratoutuille"i was much impressed that i prepared pani puri,bhel puri,and dahi puri in the same day itself.
In the absence of my mom,i ought to cook,so with a little more courage i peeped into the kitchen and what a miracle!!,i could do lots of fun there,making new recipes , more inventions than discoveries,yes i feel really like a cookery scientist(that's too much it seems),even a rat could cook,,,,,,,,,why not me and you???????????
try to cook ,,,,,learn a lot.......................the easier way to reduce weight as you wont wish to eat that!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: